go back
note: there's no link here on the main site. you can't navigate back here.

the fic zone

hey girl welcome to hell ♡

here's the thing: ideally i’d just like to write fic and let interested parties find it for themselves on ao3. unfortunately, a good 99% of my output these days is oc fic for my ttrpg groups, which. i mean i could post it to ao3 i guess but the audience is, at most, four or five other people.

(statistically that's you—hi!)

which brings me to the primary purpose of this site. i used to distribute my oc fic to interested parties via google docs, and i don't want to do that anymore because i hate google docs. so i made a website about it so i could have a fic archive secreted away, unlinked to except in the privacy of discord dms.

if you have somehow made it here without knowing what a durwynn or crosswind is... hi???? you probably won't enjoy yourself very much.

to everyone else: devil’s sacrament.

Ratings

i stole my rating system from ao3, because why not? in increasing order of intensity:

it's pretty loose and vibes-based; the main difference between mature and explicit is whether there's porn. don't think i've ever written gen but i'm sure the day will come, so it's still here just in case.

Durwynn

The Post-Mortem Post-Twain Support Group Club
archons of the end | T | oneshot

Tarry starts a support group. Ja'lin helps.

No Compromises
origin point | atticus/wilkas | M | oneshot

Given the last few days, the inn’s lack of available rooms really ought to be the least of their problems.
Ought.
(aka. the "only one bed" fic nobody asked for)

with a hint of green
prayerlocked | T | oneshot

a conversation that doesn't exist, between two things that also do not exist

thick skinned (if one can call it skin)
archons | E | oneshot

He loves em. If he didn't, surely he would ignore em.
(tarry/twain, major warnings for abuse)

Cowards and the Brave
duress | M | multi (1/?)

The new deckhand is a priss and a liar with an ego problem, who seems to attract unwelcome attention from pirates and navy alike, and is generally far more trouble than she’s worth.
Unless, of course, you are Captain Rafina Ebbenglave, and trouble is your nicotine.
Crosswinds

IM SORRY THAT ALL OF THIS IS PORN

head in the clouds
roseway/qharles | E | oneshot

phrase, figurative
1. impractical, a dreamer
2. absentminded, forgetful

respire
roseway/qharles/sylvie | E | oneshot

an informal study in breath

go back
note: there's no link here on the main site. you can't navigate back here.